Fitting Instructions :-
1. First remove the Holden
cover with a 10 mm socket
2. Remove the intake tube with a flat screwdriver and unplug the electrical connection to the Mass Air Flow sensor.
3. Remove the electrical connections on the right hand side of the throttle body 1 at the top and 1 at the bottom.
4. Remove the pcv hose from the top of the throttle body and the accelerate cable by twisting the linkage around to remove the cable.
5. Place an old rag or blanket under the throttle body so you can't lose any bolts, (Note if you don't put a rag or sometime under the throttle body don't blame me if you lose a bolt) next start remove the three bolts around the throttle body, one at the top and one on either side of the throttle body.
6. The New Ported Throttle Body should be checked for any foreign matter and be clean on the fitting surface proceed in fitting the throttle body to the car in the reverse order.